28 February 2009

Isn't it amazing? This world has existed for at least 7,000 years. That's 2,555,000 days. In those two million + days, we have taken gigantic leaps in our technology, and our learning, in EVERY area we have advanced so amazingly that it would not have been believed. I mean, can you just imagine telling Pre-historic people that one day, you could communicate with people all around the world, just by email? In the few million days, which really isn't that many, if you think about it, we have had Napolian's, Aristotle's, Cincinnatus's, Esther's, a Christ, Ceasers, Joan d' Ark's. . . every amazing thing that has ever happened in our history, every amazing person who was ever born. . . It all happened in a short 2,555,000 days.
It makes me think further. What will *I* do in my days? If I live to be 75, I'll have had 27,375 days in which to accomplish what I will.
It kind of makes you appreciate how much each day counts.
Anyway, forgive my ramblings. . .

~Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment